Thank you for your membership to In A Pickle. Together we are building a network of people that not only can use a helpful hand, but also lend a helpful hand when it comes to rural transportation. That’s what In A Pickle is all about!
Add In A Pickle to Your Phone Home Screen
I want to remind you that In A Pickle is web-based – BUT it works just like a mobile app! You can simply go to inapickle.app from your browser on your phone and save a shortcut to your home screen. Then use it just like you would any mobile app.
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.